Wednesday 11 April 2012

Easter Baking: White Chocolate Custard Cake










White Chocolate Custard Cake: Recipe can be found here




Getting organised


Some of the ingredients


Kitchen Aid


Making the custard


Adding white chocolate and vanilla


Flours plus cocoa powder


Fluffy eggs


Folding together


Cakes


Layering the cakes


Finished Cake


Top View




Reagan and his dad both have an amazing sweet tooth, nothing it too rich or sweet for them both and well since Easter was upon us I thought I would do some baking. I seen this recipe in the paper and decided I'd make it. The 6hrs of cooling was a touch annoying but worth it in the end, 2 thumbs up.

Note: I used to smaller size cake tins as I never had 2 of what they stated, so my cake was smaller but thicker. Also when cooling the cakes, use the grease proof paper on the cooling racks, I learnt the hard way when mine stuck.. oops! I didn't have white eggs so I just grated some left over white chocolate from the custard. The cake is very easy to make. Happy Baking xx












No comments:

Post a Comment