Wednesday 1 August 2012




Jacket: Autograph
Shirts: Macy's
Jeans: Autograph
Scarf: Thrifted
Red Converse: Foot Locker


So July was pretty casual month for me, back to work after 4 weeks off and was busy. and really sometimes I'm just to lazy to think of something to wear. The above and below pictures are taken at different times, above i am wear a shirt from the movie the "The Goonies" serious one of the best movies ever! And the below shirts is my "Bazinga!" shirt, who doesn't love The Big Bang Theory? both purchased while on holidays in Hawaii. Oh and as you can see, I've had a change in hair colour, was glad to have something new.


Ha ha! i have no idea what facial expression this is meant to be above. wait below isn't any better!



Mums dog Smokie wanted to get in on the action, even though she hates getting her picture taken. 



Do you have a go to outfit when you just couldn't be bothered? Tell me below what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment