Friday 27 July 2012

OOTD: Celebrations


Black Bolero Jacket: Autograph
Sequin Detail Tunic: Autograph
Boot Leg Jeans: Autograph
Belt: Autograph
Necklace: Equip
Bangles: Diva
Earrings: Diva
Wedges: Target



And this picture below was taken just to show my eye make up, well that's my excuse anyway!



This picture was taken last month, I've had a hair change since then, pictures to come soon. These pictures were actually taken after the night out, yep in the garage courtesy of Reagan ha! We spent the evening celebrating the engagement of our great friends Kylie and Justin.

I've had this top since it came out, but never knew how to wear it! then a trip in to autograph and out i came with these jeans and jacket. I didn't intend to wear the jacket but it started raining before we left and decided to throw it on. Funny i never realised until now that most of this outfit is from Autograph!


No comments:

Post a Comment